ALEX, your interactive benefits counselor, starts by asking you questions about your personal situation and preferences, like which state you live in, who you plan to cover, how many doctor visits or prescriptions you expect for the coming year, if you want to estimate what would happen if you need emergency care, and whether you’d be interested in contributing to a Health Savings Account (HSA). Then, ALEX teaches you more about how the plans work and even makes recommendations for youon the plan that may be best for you and your family. At the end, you’ll have a summary you can reference when you enroll.
ALEX can help you:
- Choose which medical, dental and vision plans may be best for you and your family
- Decide if you should enroll in the Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and, if so, how much you should set aside
- Calculate how much life insurance you need based on your personal situation
- Learn how the Purchased PTO program works
Prefer to talk to a real person?
Sometimes it’s just better to have a conversation. To make an appointment or speak with an Enrollment Specialist, call the Benefits Center at 1-866-475-6733, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.
Best Buy Connect.
Employees can log in to Best Buy Connect at connect.bestbuy.com or from the app any time from work or home to view and manage everything related to pay and well-being benefits.
- Update your personal information.
- Learn more about how your benefits work.
- Access your pay and tax statements.
- Ask a question or submit a form to HR.
Best Buy Connect will also help you manage helpful tasks and information, like your schedule and company news, all in one place.